Faces of Tomorrow provides medical treatment to an underserved population of children, youth, and adults who might otherwise not receive the benefit of surgical treatments for their cleft lip or cleft palate – thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team and generous help of our supporters, partners and individual donors. Learn more…
Recent News and Updates:
- Bohol 2016 Mission – Rosalyn Part 2 - Come with us as we meet Rosalyn’s family, find out where she lives in rural Bohol, and finally get her back to the hospital to get her ready to change her life!
- Bohol 2016 Mission – Rosalyn Part 1 - Meet Rosalyn, a 16 year old high school student, who’s life was changed for the better in February through her cleft lip surgery. Come along with us in this video to pick Rosalyn up from school in rural Bohol, Philippines.
- Bohol 2016 Mission – Dentist - Hear from our 2016 dentist, Dr. Paul Johnson, D.D.S. as he explains his role during our surgical missions. We consider the whole patient and in the regions we visit, dental health is a big part of that.
- Bohol 2016 Mission - Follow the Faces of Tomorrow team and meet some of our patients from the 2016 mission to Bohol, Philippines.
- FOT mentioned in the Ukiah Daily Journal - Here’s a nice article written about Erin Poma in the Ukiah Daily Journal, which talks about the Bottles for Babies event Erin is hosting on August 27th in Oakland, CA.
- 9th Annual Fore for Faces Event for 2016 - Please join us for the 9th Annual Fore for Faces Event on Friday, October 21, 2016. After a day spent on the championship course at El Macero Country Club in Davis, CA we’ll have dinner and view a beautiful documentary of this year’s February Mission. We’ll also have a silent and live auctions, and finish off with casino night! We have lots of great items up for bid including the chance to join us on a future trip.
- February 2016 Mission - 2016 Faces of Tomorrow Bohol, Philippines: On February 10th, 2016 our Faces of Tomorrow team embarked on our 10 day mission to MMG Bohol Cooperative Hospital in Bohol, Philippines. Months of logistical planning took place in order to get a medical team and three operating rooms worth of supplies halfway around the world. Faces of Tomorrow is extremely grateful to Senator Nancy Binay’s office and the San Francisco Philippine Consulate General for their help navigating through the paperwork process so that we were able to help the precious children of the Philippines.
- Alyah’s Story - The little twin who was born with a cleft and her life changing story.