Faces of Tomorrow provides medical treatment to an underserved population of children, youth, and adults who might otherwise not receive the benefit of surgical treatments for their cleft lip or cleft palate – thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team and generous help of our supporters, partners and individual donors. Learn more…
Recent News and Updates:
- Importance of Speech Therapy for Cleft Lip Patients - Our speech pathologist Alison explains the importance of speech therapy for our cleft lip and palate patients. Often times the surgery is only the first step of the process. Faces of Tomorrow believes in a team approach. In addition to a full surgical and nursing staff, we also bring a speech pathologist. The speech pathologists help determine what patients will have the best outcome and help with speech and feeding issues related to clefts.
- MMG Hospital Partnership - Dr. Andrew of MMG Hospital talks about the developing partnership with Faces of Tomorrow. Our long term goal is to positively impact the community in which our missions take place. We hope to be able to support the local hospital staff year round.
- Bohol 2017 Mission Documentary - 2017 Documentary on Faces of Tomorrow’s cleft lip and palate medical mission to Bohol, Philippines.
- Brooke’s Gold Award - Brooke Rubinstein spent most of her childhood watching her father, Dr. Brian Rubinstein, go on medical missions. In fact, she was only 8 years old when he founded Faces of Tomorrow. Ten years after its inception Brooke was inspired to make her own mark by dedicating her Girl Scout Gold Project to FOT.
- 10th Annual Fore for Faces Event - Please join us for the 10th Anniversary Fore for Faces Event on Friday, October 27, 2017. After a day spent on the championship course at El Macero Country Club in Davis, CA we’ll have dinner and view a beautiful documentary of this year’s February Mission. We’ll also have a silent and live auctions, and finish off with casino night! We have lots of great items up for bid including the chance to join us on a future trip.
- Tips for Proper Feeding (Philippines) - Children with cleft palates often have a hard time getting proper nutrition. This video demonstrates proper feeding for babies with cleft palates. It is spoken in the Tagalog language with English subtitles.
- Bohol 2017 Mission – Diana Rose Returns - We were so happy when Diana Rose showed up at our screening clinic. Last year we repaired her cleft lip and this year she is a candidate for her cleft palate.
- Dr. Senders and Senders Wines in the News - A wonderful news piece by Good Day Sacramento on Dr. Senders and Senders Wines. Dr. Senders is an FOT Board Member and surgeon on our mission outreach trips. Along with his wife, Karen Senders, they give 100% of the proceeds from their winery to local non profit groups, like Faces of Tomorrow, to help fund surgeries. Watch the Video: Link: Good Day Sacramento Website